Join Booksfree.com , the book club where you get a wide selection of paperback, children's, and audio books.

Join Booksfree.com , the book club where you get a wide selection of paperback, children's, and audio books. 


Looking for a good book? It can be confusing trying to find the best way to rent books with so many bookstores to choose from.

We have been investigating the publishing market for some time now, and after careful research, we have chosen Booksfree.com as the best value in books today.

Why do we like Booksfree.com? First, it is the best value in its price range. We also think the book selection is second to none.

In addition, we are extremely impressed that you can also rent audio books. Where can you find Booksfree.com? You can be connected to the Booksfree.com website by clicking here.


Booksfree.com is a concept that reminds me of Netflix for books and I think it is a fantastic idea. You simply select the right plan for you based on the number of books that you want to have access to during a monthly/semi-monthly or yearly period as well as various pricing options. Then you are ready to start browsing which is my favorite part as I love to go through all of the book titles available. I liked that there are numerous categories so you can narrow down your selections based on your reading preference too. Add the titles that you want to read into your queue and Booksfree.com will automatically mail titles to your doorstep.

I decided to try the children’s book membership plan in which titles are organized by age group and categories of interest. You can choose the number of books in your plan to check out at a time (I selected 6 books at a time) and then started adding books to the queue. I utilized the “recommendation” feature to help me when choosing books for my three little ones. The books were shipped two in a package and it included a pre-paid mailing envelope with each shipment so it was very easy to return the books when I was ready. I was very impressed with the “like new” condition of all the books that I received and my children and I enjoyed many stories that we may not have had the chance to read otherwise if not for Booksfree.com. I also want to mention that many of these books are not titles that I have ever seen at our large local library so it is an excellent addition to supplement our reading list.

Comments